Tuesday, April 9, 2013

old lady babs

So barbara had an interesting day yesterday. The neighbor lady who - mind you - pushes her sweet little fat dog around in a baby carriage told me Barbara was a unique looking dog. And I'm pretty sure unique did not equal beautiful in this case. And then she had to go to the vet for her annual checkup. Last time she went to the vet, the visiting doctor said to me "i would love it if she could gain weight. Of course, she may be that little bitch who can eat a cheeseburger and never gain an ounce." Well, it looks like Babs has gotten a bit hefty. She weighed in at a whopping 6.8lbs. So not only are all the biscuits I've been eating making me gain weight, they are affecting her adversely too. And stop it - you know you feed your dog biscuits every weekend too. or every day. but either way, i know i'm not the only one. I asked the doctor how old she thought Barbara was. She said anywhere between 3 and 5 years based on the amount of tarter build up she had on her teeth. She then said she would estimate Babs to be about 40 human years old.

dirty teeth, fat, and over the hill.

poor sweet child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment