Tuesday, January 21, 2014

and we're back. almost a year later.

i see that my last post was from April.

a lot has happened since then. mainly, i got hitched. merdeezy became a monday. and yes, i know. NO ONE likes a monday.

i've been debating whether or not I wanted to bring the blog back.

but at the encouragement of my sweet hubby, and the fact that we have some really fun(ny) times together, well, here we are.

trust me. the last thing i want is for this to become one of those blogs that married people keep to brag about - i mean tell everyone about - their every day ordinary lives.

b-o-r-i-n-g.

but, uh, hello. i know myself and that's likely what this will become. except our every day ordinary lives are sprinkled with the good stuff that makes life very interesting. or stressful. whichever you prefer.

guess what post is next? our love story, obvi.

I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE. HOW ELSE ARE YOU GONNA UNDERSTAND THIS BLOG IF YOU DON'T KNOW OUR LOVE STORY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment