Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Monday Fundays Are Still Alive!

We are here! I promise!!!

I gotta be honest...it's hard being the perfect wife, having a full time job, and keeping up a blog. Plus, I've been struggle city for awhile now with whether or not it even makes sense to have a blog anymore. I mean, I don't feel like we are particularly interesting or exciting. My life seemed much more "bloggable" (to me at least) when I was single, and I didn't have a care in the world.

But now I do. I want to protect the little family Bill and I have built the past year, and even if that little family only consists of us, plus Barbara, well, I still want to protect it and hold it close. But then there is that other part of me that wants to still blog, and share our funny little life with the world. And then there is this other part of me that feels like maybe our lives aren't that funny, or interesting, and who wants to read about it when it's not? I mean, we watch Dateline on Friday nights and 48 Hours Mystery on Saturday nights!

But, the past few weeks, I've gotten a few asks about blogging. And I've shared that I have a list of things I have been wanting to blog, but I haven't because I've let my fears of being a loser blogger take over. So, after some encouragement, for the one thousandth time, I am going to try again!

guess who's back, back again.  we'll see how long this lasts.


1 comment:

  1. yaya! please stick around! i enjoy reading about your adventures

    ReplyDelete