Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hump day at its best.

i hosted a jewelry party tonight.

some of my fave ladies.
lots of bangles and baubles.
a giant bottle of wine.

and to top it all off...

VH1's "Behind The Music" was first about Nelly and then about Lil Wayne.

Last night I felt like a loser because I watched two movies on Lifetime that both ended in death. They were love movies but still. I though love meant never having to say you're sorry? And it sure as hell means everything but death!

So tonight I Just want to give a big phat shout out to VH1 for making my heart beat again. I honestly don't know where I would be without Nelly's band-aid or Lil Wayne's gold teeth. (I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne would have found something at the jewelry party to entertain himself).

Seriously. Be still my beating heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment