Tuesday, September 25, 2012

thought for the day: how not to respond to a don't ever contact me again email.

I've said it before and I will proclaim it again. My life is like an episode of Seinfeld. I encounter the craziest people and find myself in the strangest situations. Most days I wonder things such as "how the hell did I end up here?" or "what the shit are they doing?"

Case in point.

About a month ago, I sent a certain someone the following email:

do not call me anymore. you are a game player and i am not interested in playing your games. you  and i are not friends and we will never be friends.

Yesterday, I received the following response: 
if we are not friends, lets declare war!  we could have a water gun fight or something. even if you want to spit at me the whole time. Eat pizza and be merry? 


The whole basis for this was due in part to a free pizza that had been won by one or both of us. The more and more I read this, the more I think to myself "what the SHIT is he thinking?" I will say that this is just really a shame. I really wanted that pizza.




No comments:

Post a Comment