Monday, August 27, 2012

F%$! yeah, America!

This weekend was my America party. Disclaimer: it had nothing to do with the 4th of July or the Olympics (seeing as how both are now over...) and honestly, nothing exciting happened, and it was actually kind of lame, but I really enjoyed decorating and going all out, America style. Searching for the perfect outfit was very time consuming, and after realizing that no shop (not even ebay) in America sold American flag rompers, I was at a loss. I mean let's get real for a minute: why doesn't anyone in America sell American flag rompers? I think I've found my calling.



I can tell you this though. My calling was not the be a gymnast. That was proven by the amount of calisthenics it took to get into my velvet American flag leotard. Additionally, I can also tell you that wearing a leotard does not an Olympic gymnast hiney make. I completed my look with some red, white and blue Muay Thai boxing shorts back from when I was a boxer. I argued with the teacher about wearing these shorts and when he insisted, I quit. But I held onto these beauties because I knew they would come in handy somewhere, someday, somehow. And to complete my American look? Some good ole American eye candy:

Happy America everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment