Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ahem. seems a congratulations is in order


i want to take a hot moment away from the Amendment One debate and say congratulations to my main squeeze. And since he conveniently forgot to tell me when yearbook ad sales were going on, I figured my public blog was just as good of a place as any to tell him just how proud I am of him. Besides, isn't it true that all couples who dedicate yearbook ad space to one another in high school stay together, forever? 



Justin baby, I am so proud of you for all of your accomplishments. Completing high school is HARD WORK but you did it!! This is just the first step in what will become a lifetime of proud moments for you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Always remember that haters are gonna hate and you can do whatever you put your mind to. No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart. Because when you smile, I smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment