Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Remember this show? I think they were on to something. My coworker agrees.

Me: I hear Fargo, ND has a lot of single men.
Coworker: So does Alaska.
Me: Oh yeah! remember that show?
Coworker: Yeah! It was awhile ago. I mean, it's pretty there. If Sarah Palin could be governor, so could I.
Me: I mean shoot, we could hang out with her! and see Russia from our backyard!
Coworker: If I'm not married by the time I'm 32, I'm moving to Alaska and making it happen.
Me: We would be hot commodities in Alaska. And I bet Fargo, ND too.
Coworker: I am not moving to Fargo, North DAKOTA. but Alaksa, heck yeah.
Me: again, we'd be hot commodities in Alaska. We might need to make this happen.
Coworker: I said if I'm not married by the time I'm 32, it WILL be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment