Wednesday, January 25, 2012

girl talk

don't get nervous, boys. i am simply referring to the stupid board game I used to play as a girl (I am a woman now and would never play this game. actually, that's false. I would play it in a heart beat, and I still hope Bill answers my Dream Phone).

This was a game of truth or dare. if you did something wrong, you had to wear a sticker zit.

here's my thing. why did this ever seem cool? why would anyone sit around wearing sticker zits on their face?

truth tuesday: i'd rather just play a game of naughty truth or dare with a boy then sit around with a bunch of girls wearing sticker zits.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I used to play this game when I was a kid. And I loved it. 10 years on, I just googled it to see if you can even still buy it, and I found your blog. :)

    Anyway, I enjoyed it and I was looking for girls games for a friend.

    Got so excited when I saw that I wasn't the only girl that sat with stickers on my face! ha ha

    ReplyDelete