Wednesday, March 30, 2011

douche dissection. part 1.

(note: there will not be pictures for your viewing pleasure in my douche segments because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings from my real life)

As many of you know, I attract douches. However, in their defense, they also attract me. These days it doesn't take much to be considered a douche (especially by me) since it seems to be the cool thing to do anymore. Douches are associated with certain things, like a certain style of dress (which I prefer over others), certain schools and certain lifestyles. LA and S. Florida are prime examples of douche dwelling at its best. I'm so enamored with douches that I even have a blog dedicated to them - the Tool Shed. I hope it's private - some of the whiney babies that may or may not be on it got upset one day - it's fascinating reading though so if you want access, let me know. I don't update it as often as I would like...I mean, it's hard to sit down after basically every date and recount every douchey thing a dude does during our courtship. I do however keep a list so I can update as time allows so beware: just because you're not in the tool shed today does not by any means guarantee you won't be in there tomorrow. At any rate, I have decided to share my thoughts on douches here at the House of Deeze as they come to me (or my friends and me during discussions we have often)...the dissection of a douche, if you will.

Douche Dissection #1:
Douchebaggery is situational. It is based on individual actions and does not have to be a constant state of being. You may not be a douche today, but there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment