Monday, August 1, 2011

It's possible we have the same dad.

"Everything I know, I learned from my Dad.""Yeah. Me too."
"Really? You both have the same dad?"
"We don't know. It's possible."

The other day, I liked beavis and butthead on facebook. You know, I gave them a thumbs up. I really wish I could have given them 10 thumbs up. At any rate, Eli wrote below it: "liking beavis and butthead is like liking lee and meredith." So of course I promptly made a facebook group called "lee and meredith robertson." except, it didn't give me a like button. so now, all these people have been forced to join the group. several have left. I don't understand why you would leave our group.

The lee and meredith robertson experience. Lee told me yesterday he was going to move into my tree house with me. I said I didn't want to be swiss family robertson. If this happens, I am blaming my mother. Besides, she's the reason why I am just now discovering how hilarious beavis and butthead really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment