Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vespa! (or just a Versa)

Today's Groupon is for a Vespa rental in Napa. I just got back from Napa. In the spirit of being thrifty (who am I kidding...we wanted to save all our pennies for the wine tastings), we signed up for the Groupon in Napa hoping to find some sweet deals. Except, we didn't. So we rented (well, Natalie did. I just paid for gas) a car and they gave us a Versa. It was like driving a skittle around town. Have you ever driven a Skittle around town? And if you know anything about me, you know it doesn't take much for me to feel like DJ Felly Fell but not gonna lie, this time, it was hard to feel like a G while riding around town in the Versa. Besides randomly yelling out "VERSA!" every chance we got (ya know, just in case people were wondering whose sick ride that was in the parking lot of the vineyard), we also quoted Jeff Foxworthy more times than I'd like to admit. You know, the guy that reminds you of all the ways you're a redneck?

When asked if he wanted car insurance for his rental car, he said "Yes, I would. Cause you've got a Ford Fiesta that's about to see more airtime than a skateboard at the X-Games."

I think it's fair to say our Versa enjoyed its little tour of Napa. I think it's also fair to say that just because we can quote Jeff Foxworthy, we are not 'necks. So don't even start.


No comments:

Post a Comment