Thursday, September 15, 2011

truth thursday.

i hate skinny jeans on boys (the biebs included in this).

yeah. i said it. so what? i feel like you probably secretly agree with me. I mean, let's look at the facts. Skinny jeans aren't just like girl jeans. in most instances, they ARE girl jeans. I have lots of skinny minnie (girl) friends who wear skinnies and look great. I can't wear them. I'm not that skinny. So why would I date a guy who can wear skinny jeans? Girls like to feel tiny next to their man and how the hell am I supposed to feel tiny next to a guy who is wearing jeans skinnier than me? Boys have about as much business wearing skinny jeans as Kenny Chesney does wearing size 29 jeans. and that business is c-l-o-s-e-d. Besides, I know what a workout it is for me to put my jeans on sometimes so I can just imagine the tricks these boys must be having to perform in order to get those jeans halfway up their behonkeys. boys plie class, third door on the left.

Another thing, skinny jeans are like a denim wrestling singlet. I dated a guy in high school who was a wrestler. He loved his wrestling singlet. I think it made him feel really manly prancing around in that thing (wrestlers never seem to think they are too skinny but all us non wrestlers know the truth). It didn't make me feel anything less than completely awkwad. Seriously. Here is this guy prancing around in his wrestling singlet, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, and I'm supposed to get excited about it? I don't think so. Grow some chest hair and put on some clothes. You're embarrassing me in your lycra wrestling singlet, shaking all around like you got something to shake. Call me a late bloomer but forget leaving something to the imagination. I was just horrified at that point.

so please guys. take off your skinnies and put on your fatties. pair it with a nice sweater and some pennies and we'll be set. you'll look much more age appropriate and I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll feel better too. and isn't that the point here? to do what feels good?

No comments:

Post a Comment